The Regency Pomegranate Glaze cherry cabinet collection offers a rich style yet extremely affordable kitchen. These cabinets are known for being economical but glamorous at the same time! The Regency Pomegranate Glaze cherry cabinets are well-crafted and the price can’t be beaten!
Steel Clip Assembly Method: Steel clips mounted to the frame that ‘clip’ and lock into place.
10×10 Sample Pricing**
Contact Us for your custom quote
K-Cherry Cabinet Details:
Please note additional shipping charges will apply if purchasing large cabinets, panels, vanity tops or some types of glass cabinets alone, or without at least 5 other cabinets – click here to see more information about shipping charges.
- Shipping Time: This finish ships in 5-15 business days
- Style: Raised Square (5pc recessed drawer header)
- Face Frame: 3/4” Solid Birch
- Door Frame: 3/4” Solid Birch
- Door Center: MDF with Birch Veneer (MDF is used to avoid cracking/warping)
- Sides: 1/2″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Top & Bottom (Wall): 1/2″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Bottom (Base): 1/2″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Back Panel: 1/2″ Picture Frame recess style
- Shelves: 3/4 ” A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Base Cabinet Shelf Depth: 1/2
- Drawer Box:
- Solid Wood 3/5” sides, Drawer bottom 1/2” plywood, Drawer length 21, Dovetail construction, Natural finish.
- Drawer Glides: Epoxy coated metal undermount
- Base Corner Supports: Plastic corner brackets
- Overlay: Full with Butt doors
- Hinges: Concealed 6-way adjustable
- Cabinet Interior: Matches door finish
- No center stile on cabinetry 24″W to 36″W
- Assembly Method: Steel Clip
- Finish: Polyurethane Finish with Glaze (Except KT)
- Toe Kick: 1/2″ Plywood
- Installation Rail: 1/2″ Plywood
- Wall Cabinet Bottoms Finished (Exterior): Yes
- CARB Compliant: Yes
- Door Hinges: Hinged To The Right By Default. For Wall Cabinets, The Face Frame Can Be Flipped. For Base Cabinets Unhinge The Door, Flip It, Screw Holes On The Opposite Side To Re-Hinge, And Then Fill The Original Holes (Touch Up Kit Can Be Purchased For This)
- Toe Kicks Included w/Base Cabinets: Yes
- Sides Panels Finished: Yes
- Installation Note: The full-overlay door style leaves roughly a 1/4″ clearance on the edge. If installed directly against a wall or deeper cabinet, the cabinet door will be able to open 90 degrees. For a full opening, a space of at least 1/4″ is necessary, a larger space may be needed depending on the decorative hardware used on the cabinets.