The Newport Espresso collection will enhance the look to any home and its classic, square design, truly makes the kitchen the centerpiece. With plywood box construction and dovetail drawers, the cabinets will stand the test of time. The collection also features soft closing doors and drawers. Please note additional shipping charges will apply if purchasing large cabinets, panels, vanity tops or some types of glass cabinets alone, or without at least 5 other cabinets – click here to see more information about shipping charges.
This finish ships in 5-15 business days
- Shipping Time: This finish ships in 5-15 business days
- Style: Recessed Square
- Face Frame: 3/4″ Solid Birch
- Door Frame: 3/4” Solid Birch
- Door Center: Solid Birch
- Sides: 1/2″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Top & Bottom (Wall): 1/2″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Bottom (Base): 3/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Back Panel: 1/2″ Picture Frame recess style
- Shelves: 3/4 ” A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Base Cabinet Shelf Depth: 1/2
- Drawer Box: Solid Wood 17mm (close to 3/4″) sides, Drawer bottom 1/2″ plywood, Drawer length 21″. Dovetail construction, Natural finish.
- Drawer Glides: Undermount, full extension with soft closing feature
- Base Corner Supports: Wood corner brackets with wood I-beam construction
- Overlay: Full with Butt doors
- Hinges: Concealed 6-way adjustable with Soft Closing Feature
- Cabinet Interior: Matches door finish
- No center stile on cabinetry 24″W to 36″W
- Assembly Method: Steel Clip
- Finish: Waterborne UV Finish from Sherwin Williams with Glaze
- Toe Kick: 1/2″ Plywood
- Installation Rail: 1/2″ Plywood
- Wall Cabinet Bottoms Finished (Exterior): Yes
- CARB Compliant: Yes
- Door Hinges: Hinged To The Right By Default. For Wall Cabinets The Face Frame Can Be Flipped. For Base Cabinets Unhinge The Door, Flip It, Screw Holes On The Opposite Side To Re-Hinge, And Then Fill The Original Holes (Touch Up Kit Can Be Purchased For This)
- Toe Kicks Included w/Base Cabinets: Yes
- Sides Panels Finished: Yes
- Installation Note: The full-overlay door style leaves roughly a 1/4″ clearance on the edge. If installed directly against a wall or deeper cabinet, the cabinet door will be able to open 90 degrees. For a full opening, a space of at least 1/4″ is necessary, a larger space may be needed depending on the decorative hardware used on the cabinets.
Steel Clip Assembly Method: Steel clips mounted to the frame that ‘clip’ and lock into place.